Project Management Department
Full-Time Position - based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We are looking for an awesome Technical Writer who possesses strong technical background to work with our business team, creative team as well as software engineers.
Our business is dynamic - the world of payment is growing by the minute and customer behavior and expectations change rapidly as the market evolves.
At Soft Space, we practice the agile methodology for project developments. You will be working closely with the business and product team to gather and document requirements.
Along with your resumé, please highlight some of your best works and other relevant work experiences.
- Create and maintain user manuals, document features and functions, system administration guides and integration guides
- Provide technical documents related to our solutions and offerings
- Collaborate with engineers and other subject matter experts to develop technical information
- Own the entire documentation set, including architecture, writing, editing and testing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in creating end-to-end user documentation plans and managing the content lifecycle
- Adept skills in all aspects of technical writing, content gathering, development of documents and related tools
- Experience creating functional requirement specifications and diagraming processes
- Ability to produce quality documentation working independently or in conjunction with other development team members in an Agile software development environment
Extra Plus for
- Experience in Banking or Telecommunications related industry
- Knowledge of data security and payments processing
- Passion for good usability design and the growth of mobile technologies
To apply, drop us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org